Saturday, September 10, 2011

I Want To Shop For My Own Birthday

I try not to go to malls and look at stuff because it makes me want everything. Malls and the Internet make me want stuff i didn't even  know existed and that's just stupid. I've lived very well without most of the see. Still, when I look something like the gardeners supply boot tray I think I have to have it.  Yeah, I want that boot tray cause it keeps all the muddy boots off the ground.  We have something called a 'shoe pot' behind our front door. By the end of the week there are sometimes seven or eight pairs of shoes and boots in the pot.  A rack that holds them sounds way better than a  pot. I also want a new pair of cowboy boots and Toms to put in my shoe pot.

I want furniture too because none of ours matches. We have granny furniture from three different old women and the kids get the left overs.  I need a twin trundle bed pull out for Sandor's room. It has drawers underneath so he can more effectively hide all his trash, dead lizards and candy wrappers when I tell him to clean his room. When I see things like boot trays and trundle beds I imagine my house will suddenly be clean and organized if I just buy this stuff.

And then there's my bed.  If I don't get Botox for my birthday I better get a beautiful quilt and bedding set. I actually really like this one. It's a black damask bedding set and it's gorgeous. Look it all matches! I have three different pillow cases on my bed right now, stripes, white, and Sponge bob Square Pants.  I would feel like a queen if I had a bed that looked like this and I'd probably make my bed a lot more often. I think my kids would even respect me more if my bed was this beautiful. Chances are they'll bring me breakfast in bed just cause my room is so lovely. 

My birthday is only three weeks away. Hey folks, you need to start shopping now and please use real wrapping paper. I'm not a fan of those gift bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment