Thursday, September 22, 2011

I Love My Gym

    Recently I joined Anytime Fitness and it's now one of my favorite places on the planet. I've been part of two other very popular clubs, here in Hot Springs but AF is so much better...BECAUSE ITS FRIENDLY! And my Anytime has great equipment. I can't stand walking into a health club and feeling as though everybody is checking me out, what kind of shoes am I wearing? what kind of tank top? Does my hair look perfect, am I one of those people who sweats on the treadmill?  The staff at both my AF are crazy friendly and helpful and a little silly. they tease me when I only stay 20 minutes, they cheer for me when I shave two seconds off my mile. And that's what I need in a gym.  Plus, AF smells good and has really really clean bathrooms.  The last place I worked out had a shower changing room and all the really really large old ladies liked to sit around naked. I mean naked naked. It was disturbing and made me uncomfortable then I felt shallow and judgemental cause I felt uncomfortable. Put  towel on, please. So that's my shout out to Anytime Fitness, it's a good place.
PS they didn't pay me to write this.

No comments:

Post a Comment