Tuesday, August 30, 2011

What Not To Wear...Over and Over and Over

Is there anything in the world than waking up for work, getting dressed, then realizing you look pretty good, ON THE FIRST TRY!  That's the greatest feeling in the world. When you put on the right skirt, the right bra, the right shirt first thing.  Bad mornings mean I try on at least five different outfits, as the pile of rejected outfits gets bigger on my bed my mood plummets.Then because it takes me so long to get dressed, I'm already running late for the day and I know the first thing I have to do when I get home is clean my freaking room.It's a grim fashion spiral. And on these bad days, that are filled with stylish indecision, when I finally do say yes to an outfit, I still feel ill fitted, frumpy and out of sorts. Ahhh, but putting on the right dress and necklace on the first try is a joyous thing. The fashion angels sing. If the first outfit works the rest of the day will be easy. And I don't have to live with the fear that Stacy and Clinton from What Not To Wear are going to swoop down and drag me out of the Wal-Mart produce section.

Sorry if you are having trouble leaving comments. You can always e-mail at hampoland@gmail.com or find me of facebook.  Thanks and by the way, you look stunning in that outfit!

1 comment:

  1. I love those mornings. The other days somebody told me in the hallway that I always dressed so stylish and they love my sense of style. My first thought was "I have a sense of style?!?! Hellz yeah!!!"

    Needless to say I thanked her profusely. Because seriously, what a self esteem boost.

    ReplyDelete