Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Ice From Sonic Is Perfect

I'm the person you hate sitting next to at a football game because I'm an ice cruncher.  Yeah, I know it's bad for my teeth, it means I'm missing some mineral in my diet, it means I'm sexually frustrated. I've heard all those lines hundreds of times.  And I don't care.  I try not to chew ice in  public because I know you can hear me crunching away and it's weird and annoying.But I LOVE EATTING ICE!  And the best ice?  You know it's from Sonic.  How is it they have such  terrible burgers but the finest ice on the planet. Those hard little pellets are perfect Sometimes I go to Sonic, order the cheapest thing I can find on the menu then throw it away  (ice cream cone or chicken strip sandwich) just so I can get a gigantic cup of free Sonic ice.  If you haven't tried it you need to just don't eat it around me. People who crunch on ice are soo annoying.

I'm going to try and write about something I love, or at least like, every day. Help me out, tell me what  you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment