Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saturday Success

Saturday morning chores and errands are the best.  Unlike the stuff I have to do all week, Saturday jobs have a beginning and and end and I'm almost always successful. I get Sandor to football practice, he does his stuff and we leave. Success!  I take him to the barber shop. He gets a haircut. Success! I change the sheets on the bed, make the bed, it looks pretty. Success!  My weekdays are rarely that successful because all the jobs never really finished. I check all my e-mails and an hour latter there are more. I work things out for clients, and then there are new people with problems.  My boss tells me new things I need to improve...that list is never ending.  So enjoy your Saturday morning jobs and success. Now, get off the couch and go do something!

No comments:

Post a Comment