Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Getting my daughter in the mindset for school

Guest post written by Maxine Rockwell

Back when I was a kid growing up, I had a really tough time in school. I just couldn't find things that would challenge me and I think that I slacked off a bit because of that. Well, I don't want that for my daughter, who's getting ready to start kindergarten next week. She's very bright and is already doing a pretty good job of reading. But I don't want to worry about her at school, so I'm going to make sure that I prepare her for school as well as I can. That means making sure that she's OK around other strange kids that she doesn't know and she'll pay attention in class.
I was looking up some stuff about what level of reading and learning she should be at by grade level and while I was doing that, I ran across the website Clearwirelessinternet.com. After I read through ti a little bit, I decided to change over my home internet service to one of the packages that I saw on there.
All of this research actually got me back in the mindset for school, which I think will help my daughter in her learning and scholarly pursuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment