Thursday, October 13, 2011

Funky Models

I picked up a copy of Bazaar and I was so so happy I didn't want any of the high fashion clothes in there.I don't want the 2,350 dollar Jason Wu purse of the $195 dollar pair of orange pants from DKNY. I don't want tolike the women in the Calvin Klein ad because they scare me had have lips the size of Vermont. Then there's an outfit by Stella McCartney that looks so freakin silly, it's a top with lapels so large the cover the models underwear, but she's not wearing any pants. It's so goofy I'm having a hard time describing it. I couldn't get a picture of it but here's another one of her's that I really don't want. The only woman I think I have anything in common with in the copy of Harper's is Ellen DeGeneres. That's saying something right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment